Recently, Thailand has seen a massive growth in tourism, and has emerged as a much-preferred holiday destination worldwide. Thousands of travelers from far corners of the world visit this captivating land annually. And the reason is obviously not just one or two. It offers a diverse range of tourism attractions, which simply caters travelers of all moods. Beautiful landscapes, virgin islands, heart-throbbing actions, enlivening spiritualism and rich cultural heritages – the country has something for everyone. Some places in Thailand are globally famous for their notorious nightlife and invite youngish travelers in hoards.
Here’re some reasons why Thailand is a must-visit Destination
1. Affordable: Who doesn’t want an affordable vacation? And Thailand is one such place where you can enjoy luxury holiday at highly reasonable rates. Shopping, accommodation and other travel amenities are also affordable in Thailand. Even in its cosmopolitan cities like Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Nonthaburi, cost of living is reasonable.
2. Natural Brilliance: Thailand is a scenic wonder with almost all facets of nature being available here. Gorgeous tropical islands, lofty mountain ranges, dense green forests and scintillating rivers & waterways provide a feast for eyes. This lovely nation boasts an impressive aqua and wild life, making it beloved to nature-enthusiasts. Several national parks and animal reserves protect rare species of wild animals, birds and reptiles. Enchanting flora & fauna is also worth exploring in Thailand.
3. World-class tour facilities: if you’re a leisure traveler and wish to spend holiday in lap of luxury, Thailand is just a place for you. Visit any of its holiday destinations, and you find yourself amid fascination modern ambiences. World-class hotels & resorts, varieties of dining options and healing body treatments give travelers a feel of exoticism. Thai massage and ayurvedic treatments are globally famous for being relaxing and rejuvenating. Well-improved infrastructure and smooth connectivity add some more to your comfort in Thailand. While being in the city, a traveler would find a long list of things to do and see. The stunning Grand Palace and exquisite Buddhist temples like Wat Arun and Wat Triamit are the signature attractions of Bangkok. Then are excellent museums like the Bangkok National Museum and pleasurable Flea markets which are sure to leave the visitors enthralled. Moreover, Bangkok is filled with plenty of animal parks and theme gardens where families can have loads of funs.
4. Adventure: It wouldn’t be wrong if you call Thailand the adventure capital of Asia. From mountain walks to deep sea diving, and wildlife safari to river rafting; Thailand has adventure for everyone. Take a tour to Chiang Mai to feel nature and adventure from close. Enjoying thriving water sports in Phuket and Pattaya is simply a memory of lifetime. Wildlife excursion is another rewarding experience for adventure buffs. Also, you can see amazing species of whales, crocodiles and birds during Thailand tour.
5. Good Weather: Thailand features reasonable weather year-round. Though summer is hot and humid, the beaches and islands in Southern Thailand make perfect gateway at this time of year. The best time to visit Thailand is between October to March, when rain and humidity are at their least. If possible, avoid rainy season, from June to September, if you plan a Bangkok tour.
Thailand is safe for travelers, and one can easily explore all its corners with some basic precautions only. The best way to plan your Thailand tour however is through a reliable travel agent. Buy a Thailand package and ensure a stress-free holiday experience.
Thanks to this transmission shops Portland for sponsoring our blog!